At Riversedge Chiropractic Wellness Center, we use holistic body therapy treatments to enhance our chiropractic methods. Our chiropractor will identify your ailments and determine the best combination of treatments to help you. You can rely on us to utilize the body's natural responses to things like heat, cold, light and electrical stimulants to encourage healing.
Don't wait to try light therapy or other potentially effective treatments at our chiropractor office in Old Town, ME.
Depending on your symptoms, you can receive a variety of powerful treatments from our experts. We'll work closely with you to determine if any of the following body therapy treatments are the right fit:
- IFC (interferential current) therapy, which involves sending small amounts of electrical stimulation to damaged tissue in the body to achieve deep tissue heat and pain relief
- MET (micro-electric treatment), which uses frequency-specific electrical currents to help heal injured tissue faster and provide relief from pain caused by injury or chronic conditions
- Moist heat, which uses a wet heat source to heal sore or stiff muscles, provide pain relief and prepare areas for alignment
- Ultrasound therapy, which involves sending sound waves to penetrate tissue and generate heat, increasing blood flow, relaxing muscles and reducing pain and muscle spasms
- Russian stim therapy, which is a form of high-frequency electrical wave stimulation that uses electricity to contract muscle tissue to increase strength
- Infrared and light therapy, which uses properties of red light and infrared light to stimulate light sensors in the cells and activate their natural regenerative response
- Laser therapy, which uses class III and IV lasers to enhance cellular restoration and rapid healing while preventing scarring
You can trust us to explain our procedures and answer any questions so you'll know exactly what to expect. Contact us now at 207-827-5951 to ask about any of our treatments.